Craig Brodsky was a guest on the D.C. Bar Law Student Community's podcast Let's Brief It. He chatted about a number of topics related to medical malpractice law and offered tips for students interested in practicing health care-related law.
In the episode, "Tort Law: Medical Malpractice," Craig covers:
- how common medical malpractice suits are;
- how common those suits are in countries with universal health care;
- misconceptions about medical malpractice law;
- how COVID-19 has affected medical malpractice liability; and
- access to care issues in the health care community.