Goodell, DeVries, Leech & Dann LLP has been ranked in the 2015 "Best Law Firms" list by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers® in the following areas:
- Tier 1, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Tier 1, Baltimore, Commercial Litigation
- Tier 1, Baltimore, Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Tier 1, Baltimore, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Tier 1, Baltimore, Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Tier 1, Baltimore, Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Tier 1, Baltimore, Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Tier 2, Baltimore, Litigation - Construction
- Tier 2, Philadelphia, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Tier 2, Philadelphia, Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
Firms included in the 2015 "Best Law Firms” list are recognized for professional excellence with persistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. Achieving a ranking signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise.
The 2015 Edition of "Best Law Firms” includes rankings in 74 national practice areas and 120 metropolitan-based practice areas.
The U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” rankings, for the fifth consecutive year, are based on a rigorous evaluation process that includes the collection of client and lawyer evaluations, peer review from leading attorneys in their field, and review of additional information provided by law firms as part of the formal submission process. Clients and peers were asked to evaluate firms based on the following criteria: responsiveness, understanding of a business and its needs, cost-effectiveness, integrity and civility, as well as whether they would refer a matter to the firm and/or consider the firm a worthy competitor.