Goodell DeVries is pleased to announce the election of new partners—Kali Enyeart Book and Lucas Chrencik—effective January 1, 2019. In addition, the firm has hired Holly Leasure and Joe Johnston as associates in the Baltimore office and Katelyn Leon in the Philadelphia office.
"This is a strong group of lawyers," says Managing Partner Linda Woolf. "It is a privilege to welcome them to their new roles. These promotions and new hires signify a continued commitment to excellence at all levels, and demonstrates the firm's focus on outstanding client and community service."
The Firm's Newest Partners
- Kali Enyeart Book promoted from associate, is a member of the Product Liability practice group.
- Lucas Chrencik promoted from associate, is a member of the Product Liability and Medical Malpractice groups.
The Firm's Newest Associates
- Holly Leasure has joined the firm as an associate in the Medical Malpractice group.
- Joe Johnston has joined the firm as an associate in the Medical Malpractice and Medical Institutions law group.
- Katelyn Leon has joined the firm as an associate in the Product Liability practice group.
Goodell DeVries attorneys have deep knowledge and over 30 years experience in a wide range of industries, allowing them to quickly and efficiently navigate complex and unpredictable legal issues without compromising timelines and budgets. With offices in Baltimore and Philadelphia, our attorneys provide advice on risk management and risk avoidance backed by proven experience handling complex litigation for corporations, organizations, and individuals. The firm's attorneys have successfully litigated cases in jurisdictions nationwide, and stand ready to handle the unique cases your organization faces.