You've worked hard and smart. You’ve built a successful and valuable business. When you are ready to sell your business, be just as smart. Learn what to do and get prepared.
Join us for a complimentary webinar as we discuss what you need to know to prepare your business for sale and manage the profit for maximum financial benefit.
Business lawyers Jim Astrachan, Donna Thomas, and Kaitlin Corey of Goodell DeVries will explain the steps to take to prepare your business for sale. Financial advisors Jeffrey Cohen and Larry Holmes of Mirvis-Holmes-Walters Wealth Management Group of Wells Fargo Advisors will discuss the end-of-sale transition and how to leverage the profits to realize your financial goals.
Part 1: Preparing to Sell Your Business
Presented by James B. Astrachan, Donna M.D. Thomas and Kaitlin D. Corey - Partners at Goodell DeVries
- Setting goals
- Anticipation of due diligence
- Who are your best advisors?
- The importance of a business valuation
- Use and understanding of non-disclosure agreements and letters of intent
Part 2: You've Sold Your Business. Now What?
Presented by Jeffrey S. Cohen, RICP®, CIMA® , AIF®: Vice President - Investment Officer
and Larry D. Holmes Jr., CFP®, CPWA®, AIF®: Managing Director – Investments
at Mirvis-Holmes-Walters Wealth Management Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
- How to prepare for a successful exit
- Five common seller regrets
- Managing the sudden wealth resulting from the sale of the business to realize your financial goals
Thursday, July 14, 2022
8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Via Zoom - Please register for link
Gina Eliadis | firstname.lastname@example.org.